We Help You to Stay DOT Compliant
The DOT is cracking down on motor carriers. With fines and out-of-service orders possible you NEED to know if you are fully compliant.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is constantly changing the rules and regulations in the trucking industry. Pinnacle Training Solutions, Inc. has the staff that can help you, your employees and fleet stay compliant with regulations and provide assistance with a Federal DOT Inspection. We will review your driver files, hours of service, daily inspections, annual inspections, and all other items outlined in the FMCSA CSA Regulations. Upon review Pinnacle will recommend a program to help you eliminate any problems that are found. A quarterly, semi-annual and annual evaluation of your program can also be offered.
PTS DOT Consultants will:
- Review your current driver files
- Evaluate your hiring procedure
- Review your drug testing policy or help set up such a policy
- Review other existing policies and procedures
- Examine the way your company does business
- Take into account your past practices and current usage needs
- Learn the vision for your company’s future
- Write new policies and procedures as needed
- Review your Hours of Service
Other areas that will be evaluated but not limited to:
- Defensive Driving and Driver Safety Training
- Disciplinary Actions
- Employee Handbooks
- Driver Retention
- Record Retention
- Driver Training Services
- Employee Orientations
Pinnacle Training Solutions will help to make sure your company and employees with DOT compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Our consultants have years of real life experience that will help us to better understand your situation.
Please call or email with any questions, inquire about pricing or to set up a consultation!